But that's enough. It's important to promote this content. What's the point of writing a great article every day...if no one gets wind of it? How do you want new readers to find your content? Randomly? Derek Halpern gives the well-known 80/20 rule here . You should invest 20% of your time in creating content. The remaining 80% with the promotion of the content. Network with influencers in your niche. Build a large social media following. Or write neat guest posts on topic-related blogs.
That's why I'm focusing on a lot more guest posts in the coming year. Actually, I already had it on my radar this year. But unfortunately I didn't get there in time. More precisely, I would like to publish 1 additional guest post a week. Let's see if that's possible. But I'm in good spirits! 7. Earning money is not that easy From the beginning I focused on selling digital products. Banner ads are Israel phone number list useless for bloggers. And I've always ignored affiliate marketing. Own products are simply best. And the most lucrative. But earning money with it... I imagined it would be much easier . But if it were too easy, then it would be too easy and everyone would do it. And where's the fun.
Where's the challenge? After I was able to gain initial experience with my first product, the BLOGhütte (already discontinued), I launched my second product, the monkey book, a few weeks ago. And the first launch of the monkey book was very successful. But like I said, I thought there was more to come. But it was only a small launch. Some kind of test. In the meantime I have completed the planning for the 2nd edition. on. After that I can start with a bigger launch planning. It's really ironic and a bit annoying. As a designer, the ruble rolled without problems. But I chose this adventure. Being a freelancer is different from being an entrepreneur. But now the ruble is starting to roll again.